Préparation de la réunion de planification par rôle
…share information with Classroom Teachers
From this information, Classroom Teachers may have the following questions:
- What are the learning goals? What do we want our students to know, understand, and do?
- Will there be an open-class invitation for parents/caregivers to observe, or an in-class community showing of work to coordinate?
- What room will this residency take place in? A traditional classroom, an auditorium, etc.?
- How can I best collaborate with the Paraprofessionals and Teaching Artists through this residency?
…share information with Paraprofessionals
From this information, Paraprofessionals may have the following questions:
- What do I want out of this residency for my students and/or class?
- Is there a question I may want to consider for my students working with this art form to allow my student(s) to reflect throughout this process?
- What are the learning goals – what do we want our students to know, understand, and do?
- How can I best collaborate with the Classroom Teachers and Teaching Artists through this residency?
…share information with Teaching Artists
From this information, Teaching Artists may have the following questions:
- What do I need to know (and from whom) regarding the students that I will serve?
- What are some supports that are successful for the students in this class?
- What are some of the learning goals that the students already have, and how can I incorporate them into my planning?
Conseil d'enseignement et d'apprentissage à distance :
If you are planning a remote residency or workshop, ask what platforms the school currently works with and also check out our resource for Premiers pas avec l'apprentissage à distance.
If you are planning a remote residency or workshop, check out our Ordre du jour de la réunion de planification de l'apprentissage à distance.